The revolving door
Judy Lubow | Aug 19, 2010
Focus on the revolving door between the federal government and its contractors. Case in point: a company called SAIC.
The revolving door (MP3, 2 min)
Click arrow to play, right-click name to download
Sources for this report
- Vanity Fair, March 2007, Donald L. Barlett and James B. Steele, Washington’s $8 Billion Shadow
- Washington Post, Top Secret America, SAIC
- Pogo, Org, Federal Contractor Misconduct Database: SAIC
- Counterpunch, December 9, 2006, Nikolas Kozloff, Another Saber Rattler in Latin America Robert Gates and Venezuela
- 911 Truth.org, December 12, 2009, Kevin Ryan: Carlyle, Kissinger, SAIC and Halliburton: A 9/11 Convergence
- Alter Net, March 12, 2010, David DeGraw: The Business Roundtable: The Most Powerful Destructive Corporate Business Club Most Americans Have Never Heard of
Planet Warning is created and narrated by local audio activist Judy Lubow and airs over KGNU and other radio stations. You can hear recent episodes on our site here. Previous audios, covering such topics as Monster Banks, the Sixth Mass Extinction, and Ocean Acidification, and sources for all the audios, can be seen and heard on Planet Warning’s website.
ALSO…hear Judy Lubow’s longer audio documentary on the fate of horses.